If the Doodle Mom in your life already owns a drawerful of adorable Doodle Mom t-shirts, then these 15 gift ideas are sure to take your gift giving status to the next level. To make shopping a little easier, the gifts are arranged from least expensive to most expensive.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you click through and purchase something. Please see my Affiliate Link Disclosure policy for more details.
4. A Doodle Mom Adhesive Vinyl Window Sticker makes a great decorative statement on car windows, laptops, binders, or any smooth metal surface. This 4.5" tall x 5.5" wide all-weather sticker is rated for six years of use. Once you place the decal, you can remove it, but you cannot re-use it. NickerStickers has several other Doodle decal designs and hundreds of unique animal stickers.
7. I'm a Doodle. What are you? Bandanas are the absolute perfect gift for any active Doodle Mom who takes her furry best friend with her everywhere. "What kind of dog is that?" is a question we've all heard numerous times. Let this adorable bandana answer the question in seven different colors. Available in five different sizes. Glamour Dog Boutique has a few hundred different styles of bandanas with at least one new product added each week.
8. This Set of Five Note Cards featuring a white fluffy pooch who looks very Doodle-like with the message "You're Dog-gone Awesome" may be used as thank you notes, birthday cards, thinking of you cards, and so much more. These cards are so precious that Doodle Moms may send out only four of them! Don't forget to visit A Paper Affaire to browse all of their pet-themed cards.
9. The book Reagandoodle and Little Buddy: The True Story of a Labradoodle and His Toddler Best Friend is probably high on any gift list for any Doodle Mom. These two best buds have inspired many with their story of friendship, foster care, adoption, and hope. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book will be donated to help support foster care families.
10. This Labradoodle Coffee Mug that celebrates Doodle enthusiasm will make any Doodle Mom's coffee morning ritual a bit more joyful. The mug is dishwasher and microwave safe. Plus, those of us who are lefties aren't left out. They print the text on both sides. With 300 dog mugs available, Goodfully is worth checking out!
11. A Goldendoodle Custom Self Inking Address Stamp will bring a smile to any Doodle Mom's face as she sends out holiday cards. Be sure to check out the other stamps in other Doodle designs as well at SmooshfaceUnited.
12. This Handmade Crochet Labradoodle Puppy will sit perfectly on any Doodle Mom's desk at work. This 4.5" tall cutie will be sure to prompt as many conversations as her real Doodle does. While this crochet Labradoodle is made to order, for $10 more you can order a customized crochet replica of your favorite Dood from MaxisKennel.
13. The Welcome Doods Door Mat is the perfect made to order gift for any entertainer Doodle Mom! You can choose from six different paint colors and add 1-3 Dood faces on your custom door mat. The Doods can be any combination of outlined faces or solid faces. What Doodle Mom wouldn't want to welcome her guests, or perhaps warn them of Doodle enthusiasm, with this natural colored mat? Check out all of the welcome mats featuring Doods at DOGNATTi.
14. A Goldendoodle/Labradoodle Puppy Reclaimed Cherry Wood Dog Sign will brighten any Doodle Mom's house or office. These hand-crafted signs take 1-2 weeks to create, so this is definitely not a last-minute gift idea. However, the warm wood tones are worth the wait! You can also order these 12x23" signs in four other wood collections. For more information, visit Giddyup Pups.
15. A Custom Labradoodle Dog Portrait crafted from paper using three photos you send to the artist is sure to endear any Doodle Mom. BrittaniRosePaper specializes in one-year "paper" anniversary gifts, but she also has several customizable options for dog lovers. She does require the purchaser to fill out a detailed questionnaire, which is essential in capturing the dog's personality and bringing the paper to life. For this gift, surprise may not be the best tactic. Visit her shop BrittaniRosePaper.